Old 29-06-2007, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\) Robert \(Plymouth\) is offline

Default Potato blight - degree of urgency?

" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Jun 28, 10:37 pm, "Robert \(Plymouth\)" beachcom...@ultimate-
: anonymity.com wrote:
: : We have a big problem in France with potatoes, Colorado Beetle, all
: : the potatoes have to be sprayed, it is a great problem in the area
: : where our house is.
: :
: : Judith
: :
: Yikes, that sound s bad. I didn't realise you were in France
:
: In both France and England, one foot in each! This year we move there
: permanently and just keep a small flat in London.
:
: Judith
:
Bonne Chance!