Old 29-06-2007, 08:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Rain Dance

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

*snip*
Spit turtle or plan an outdoor party

An outside spit turtle, soaker hose, car wash party. Sorry, got carried
away.

It is odd though. Here in northern California, we normally go from May
1st to Nov. 1st without rain. After an exceptionally heavy rain last
year, water rationing is now being imposed. Southern California usually
just does on washing their cars and watering their lawns and, local home
construction continues unabated. I get the feeling that this will soon
be called the "Great Redwood Desert".
--
Billy

Better contact Fragile Warrior and ask for some *magic*
spit............cause I've come to the conclusion that spit turtle don't
work for just anybody, anywhere. LOL
Still waiting for a good drencher...............
Rae