Old 30-06-2007, 11:09 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
sheri king sheri king is offline

Default Tropical Fish And Fish Aquarium

You may be endangering your tropical fish without even knowing it. The
fact is unless you have an in-depth understanding of the biological
life cycles that are present in all tropical fish aquariums, you may
be doing irreversible damage to your precious fish RIGHT NOW.
If you truly care for your fish you must act in their best interests.
One common thing that my pet-store customers often don't really
understand is that there are some bacteria that you actually want in
your aquarium (as they help balance the delicate biological life
cycle). Do you know which bacteria I am talking about? You should!
Very soon you could have all the answers about Tropical Fish you are
looking for. You are about to discover my amazing tropical fish tips
and techniques to help you achieve the results you deserve.
http://tropicalfishaq.blogspot.com/#