Old 30-06-2007, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Plant ID (with a difference!)

Someone recommended I got some kale seeds in another thread. The only seeds
I found for what looked like kale were described as being for animal feed. I
don't know if there are distinct varieties of this or if the greens of
animal kale are of human culinary value? I don't want to repeat last years
disaster buying and growing a big patch of 'sweetcorn' that turned out to be
maize animal fodder with inedible corns :-(

David.