Old 30-06-2007, 02:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default don't you just love frogs in the garden!?

Late yesterday afternoon, I was out checking the garden & flowers before
a storm came. Had boo-coodles of peppers, picked 2 to go along with
supper, and came in. All we had was a lightening storm by the way, once
again, no rain. This morning I go out, cut some collards, pick some
crook-neck squash, cucumbers, and dig a few pototoes. Go around to pick
my peppers, and guess what?? None, no peppers to be seen at all.
What else do I find? 3 toad homes. Now last year, one night I caught a
frog eating my peppers. Guess it came back this year and brought some
friends for a "pepper" party. Oh well, so much for hot pepper with my
collards..............