Old 30-06-2007, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
raycruzer raycruzer is offline

Default Downloadable Horticulture database?

On Jun 29, 2:07 pm, wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a csv file of a horticulture database
for a project I'm working on? I'm trying to create an easy-to-use
online database to help me source plants for my design projects. The
project iswww.landscapedesignexchange.com.

Any leads on data would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael

You can download your USDA Plants database selection in comma-
delimited text file format from he
http://plants.nrcs.usda.gov/cgi_bin/...uery_down.html
.. You can then convert to MS Excel by opening file with the program.

If other sources exist, you may find them on the EWIRM lists at
www.ergonica.com/Weed_Lists1.htm .

-----
Weeding wisdom: Mulch preventive, Twist defensive - Stow the Hoe
until you Sow!