Old 01-07-2007, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon S Rhiannon S is offline

Default OT Is this a record?

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/7/07 11:30, in article
, "Rhiannon S"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Yesterday, I received my first Christmas catalogue!

For 2007 or 2008?

For this year! Surely businesses won't know their prices for 2008 yet?

I was attempting to be humourous, sorry( Although, I wouldn't be
surprised to see a summer 2008 catalogue, and I bet in a few years time...
But I've seen catalogues for various things (worst culprits are the holiday
companies) for Xmas this year already.
--
Rhiannon_s
Due to it's large carbon footprint the light at the end of the tunnel has