Old 01-07-2007, 06:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Lycopene in tomatoes

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Rose,

You are an idiot. I hope you never get to taste any Israeli products. Maybe
you
should offer the Palestinians a home in your town. Who cares what you think
about
Israel's policies. You obviously know nothing about the situation over
there.
Your
comments don't belong in a gardening site.

Sherwin D.

Well, gardeners do nurture and try to bring harmony out of chaos. A
gardener of humanity, if you like. Where the harvest is peace and
contentment.

A tomato (Israel's Lyc-O-Mato) was the entry point for this thread.
Since the original post, I have give two reasons for shunning this
particular tomato (1) political (I don't support fascists) and, (2)
misrepresentation of Lyc-O-Mato's nutritional value.

I am very pleased to say, we already have Palestinian neighbors, thank
you. Christian Arabs who also were chased from their homes by the IDF.

Israel obviously doesn't care about what I think, or even what the UN
General Assembly thinks. They (Israel) claim that God is on their side.
Hmmm. Where have I heard that before?

Your right, this is not the venue for this discussion but I would be
curious to know what factual basis you have for dismissing me as an
idiot. I presume you have reasons and that this isn't just another
instance of divine revelation or howling at the Moon.
--
Billy