Old 01-07-2007, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Is this a record?

"Rhiannon S" wrote in message

But I've seen catalogues for various things (worst culprits are the
holiday
companies) for Xmas this year already.
--
Rhiannon_s

Holiday accommodation is booked by the companies well in advance. This year
is cut and dried for reunions for ex service people and Associations. I am
now looking to 2009, 2008 being pretty well sewn up. Working in conjunction
of a Group Travel Agent who does all the booking arrangements, I have 17
reunions organised. One of these is for the Battle of Britain Remembrance
Service at Westminster Abbey where I have two hotels available, the other
the November 11th Service at the Cenotaph where again I have two hotels
available and where there is doubt about which weekend for June 2008, I have
a total hotel booked for two weekends. I know that if one is taken by
Association "A", the other will be taken by Association "B". I have just
started an information mail posting for a weekend in February next year.

So sorry if the thought of Christmas 2007 frightens you, (it doesn't me
because I will be on Cunard's new Queen Victoria with my family), but some
of us are well beyond that :-((

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk