Old 01-07-2007, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Is this a record?

"CWatters" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message

According to one report in the UK we spend around £700 per family on
Christmas.

According to http://www.directline-holidays.co.uk/ Two people can fly to
the
canaries for a week self catering over Christmas 2007/8 for £816 (plus
food
obviously).

£30K for me to spend with my Family this coming Christmas, + costs of
presents and to 'make it worthwhile for people, 2nd generation family so to
speak, to stay on our house over Christmas and feed the dog.

Mike :-))))

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk