Old 01-07-2007, 04:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default July 1 - Bird Seed Weed_5519.jpg

We always have an interesting ecosystem develop under our bird feeder.
We often have corn and sunflowers come up, and here is an interesting
one that I also think may have started life as a bird seed, because I
have never seen it around here before.

Although the flowers are pleasant enough, this plant is truly ugly and
has a very nasty disposition. Not only does it have sharp thorns on
its stem, but you can see them on the flower buds and they are even on
the underside of the leaves. I definitely would not want to have to
run through a field of these.

JD

Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Attached Thumbnails
July 1 - Bird Seed Weed_5519.jpg-bird-seed-weed_5519.jpg