Old 01-07-2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Pond PVC? :-)

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Joe is right about the size and firmness of the drain. How big had
you planned finally to make it? If it is your main bottom drain, you
will want it pretty big. If you put plenty of cement on the joint,
you should have no problem with the pipe joints (easier for me to say
than for you to do). Our drain system is 2" rigid pvc. No problems
for a decade.

Jim

Bottom drain will be 3" Tetra, not set in cement I don't think. But I
haven't quite got that far yet.