Old 02-07-2007, 02:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default don't you just love frogs in the garden!?

Sheldon wrote:
On Jun 30, 2:53?pm, "Manelli Family" wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote in message

Late yesterday afternoon, I was out checking the garden & flowers
before a
storm came. Had boo-coodles of peppers, picked 2 to go along with
supper,
and came in. All we had was a lightening storm by the way, once
again, no
rain. This morning I go out, cut some collards, pick some crook-neck
squash, cucumbers, and dig a few pototoes. Go around to pick my
peppers,
and guess what?? None, no peppers to be seen at all. What else do I
find?
3 toad homes. Now last year, one night I caught a frog eating my
peppers.
Guess it came back this year and brought some friends for a "pepper"
party. Oh well, so much for hot pepper with my
collards..............
Frogs and toads do not eat peppers.
Right, as far as I know frogs and toads are carnivores.

Hi, guess you didn't read *my* post. I posted to please ignore the OP
on this one. Someone else posted it (and several others, as well as
some emails) in my name. It's been taken care of own my end - other
than my creditability with you guys.............

Rae

"creditability"? :-)

yeah....well.....what else would you call it? lol. in a lot of ways, it
kinda made me look like an idiot, don't you think? I can assure everyone
that this kind of thing won't happen anymore, though. What it boiled down
to, once I found out what had taken place, was this:

student in the local early college program took a computer course,
something to do with networking security. They were actually taught
*hacking*, and as a weekend assignment, they had to successfully hack into
the computer of someone they knew. They were to discover the traits of
the person, and then send an email or post in that person's name, while
portraying that person. It turns out, they were suppose to let the person
know that they were doing that, and get permission. Unfortunately for me,
I was the recipient, but didn't know til it was over with. I then
*punished* a boy that had been on my computer all day while I worked in
the yard, only to find out that he had nothing to do with it to begin
with, and i also apologized to him.

And thus was another *day of my life*
LOL

Rae

Credibility, Ms. Woman. Not "creditibility".