Old 02-07-2007, 11:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default thinking of a new lawn tractor

"KC" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 1, 8:24 pm, "Srgnt Billko" wrote:

Excellent - except I would have filled out the Sears card application and
taken the "gift" 10%. (They are cancelable)-

Or just don't call to activate them.

KC

Two reasons I didn't do the Sears card,

1. I wanted to get out of the store (she wanted me to buy new shoes while
we were there) No friggen way.
2. They do your application right there at the register, and I didn't want
to give my information out to the masses.(sure I would have saved $80.00 but
maybe I could have put myself on the line for identity theft).

I'm not usually that paranoid but there was something about the clerk I
didn't like too.

Clark