Old 02-07-2007, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT query

On 2/7/07 12:31, in article , "shazzbat"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

snip

Yes, I'm fairly used to seeing multiple replies of the same nature but
this
morning's experience was a touch Alice in Wonderland.
--

Also it can depend on your news server, and which other news servers they
"talk to". Or something like that.

For instance, I'm seeing posts just below this thread headed Re- newby
tomato question, and Re - Echinacea, but I'm not seeing the OP to either of
those. The OPs are quoted though, and both are on zetnet which I assume is
relevant, but don't ask me to explain it.

Steve

There's been some remark on ukfd about Zetnet being set up in such a way as
to exclude posts from certain ISPs. Not being a Zetnetter, I don't know if
this *is* anything to do with it but it might be. There has been a lot of
spamming on that group so presumably Zetnet have decided to do something
about it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk