Old 31-03-2003, 10:44 AM
renwok

Default looking for landscaping software...

Hello,

In searching google groups and all sorts of gardening webpages, i
have come across the names of a few landscape packages. Such as:
Sierra Complete Land Designer, Autodesk Architectular desktop,
Landscape3d, Master Landscape, and Grow it gold; to name a few. Now
many of these seem to be pretty good (of course at least on of those
is WAY out of my price range). Where i run into problems, is that I
don't know if any of these has native support for Southwestern plants
and xeriscaping. Thats one of the features i need, the other being
support for importing a photo of the house to be landscaped. I don't
mind if the software has
a steep learning curve. Any recommendations would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yours,

k31