Old 02-07-2007, 02:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default Blueberry plants

I've already got good blueberries. My six highbush produce over 2 gallons
per plant & the mockingbird has produced over 100 seedlings.
Steve
"Jan Flora" wrote in message
In article et,
"Steve Peek" wrote:

Thanks, they have a super selection, but the shipping to NC may be
prohibitive.
Steve
"Boron Elgar" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:06:03 GMT, "Steve Peek" wrote:

Does anyone know of a reliable source for blueberry plants. I'm looking
for
northern highbush and need 1000-1500. I'm in the process of layout &
not
sure of the exact number yet.
Thanks for any help,
Steve

I cannot vouch for them, but try here. If they do not have the
varieties you seek, perhaps they can help.

http://www.fallcreeknursery.com/gardener/index.html

Boron

Do you have a peat bog or swamp to plant them in? What
soil pH do highbush blues need?

NC seems awfully far south to grow good blueberries...

Jan in Alaska
surrounded by swamps & peat bogs