Old 02-07-2007, 03:43 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default Honda harmony mower

wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to replace the oil seal on the shaft for the
blade? Thanks Ray

You have the remove the blade and BBC, then clean it thoroughly, then
use a seal puller to remove the old seal and then tap in the new seal.
Then replace everything.
This is not an easy job for the average person. If you have to ask how
then I'd suggest taking it to a mower shop. They can also check that the
shaft is not bent as that's a major cause of seal failures.

--
Art