Old 02-07-2007, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default OT query

"David (Normandy)" wrote in message
I've responded to people's posts, seemingly the first to do so, and then a
few hours later other replies appear that have a time stamp earlier than
mine! It must make people wonder sometimes why they seemingly get replies
repeating what someone else has "already" said.

It can happen with people like me who are still on dial up, I tend to mark
and download newsgroups and go off line to read and maybe reply. The reply
is date stamped when I send it to my outbox and not when I actually post it
which may be some hours later when I next go online.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.