Old 02-07-2007, 07:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Dendrochilum filiforme (two pictures)

Not the big specimen plant I wish it would grow up to be, but at least
it bloomed. I was given 2 small pieces of this. This is the one I tried
in semi-hydro. The other one was potted in ... well, something else. I
forget what because that piece died before it had a chance to get
established.
I may go right now and try to get a better version of the close-up. I'll
using a tripod and hand focus to see if I can do better.

Steve
PS My first picture post here in MANY months.

Attached Thumbnails
Dendrochilum filiforme (two pictures)-dendrochilum-filiforme-1.jpg   Dendrochilum filiforme (two pictures)-dendrochilum-filiforme-6.jpg