Old 03-07-2007, 12:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default OrchidWiz vs. eAOS

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:51:02 -0700, K Barrett wrote:

Speaking of which, I still have my mags becasue there are times I just don't
want to boot up the computer. Sometimes I can find what I'm looking for in
a book quicker than booting a computer, too.

Funny I was just looking up Bulb yasnae and the first hit on
google had a pic by you. We went down to Andy's in Encinitas
last fri and came home with only seven new plants. I was
just totaly overwhemed by the number of plants he has. After
2 hrs. we had only seen a portion of his plants and I felt
we wasted his time even though he was very accommodating
and helpfull. I plan on making it up to him soon.

Bob