Old 03-07-2007, 07:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Lycopene in tomatoes

Billy Rose wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Hey you Nazi putz. I suggest we give the Palestinians a nice homeland in
Deutchland.

As far as exploiting the Mexicans, certain American conglomerates do a good
job of that already. They don't need Israeli help.

Sherwin

Being pig ignorant ain't kosher. Stop embarrassing yourself.

My apologies to four legged pigs everywhere. What we have here is
cranial rectal inversion, plain and simple.
--
Billy

Now that you are finished with your 3rd grade banter, maybe you can get back
to gardening issues.

Sherwin