Old 03-07-2007, 04:44 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Pond PVC? :-)

"Hal" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 16:26:58 CST, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

Bottom drain will be 3" Tetra, not set in cement I don't think. But I
haven't quite got that far yet.

I set mine in Georgia clay and didn't think it would ever move, but it
did move a bit, but not disastrous. If I did it again I would take
the time and use cement. Even if I had to build a mock up to get it
right.

Regards,

Hal

Did you leave any slack in the liner around the drain?

I'll have to work out the kinks once I actually lay my hands on one. I don't
plan to dig up the existing pond until I'm closer to getting the piping
done. I bored the concrete on the weekend, but did not start the
'tunneling'. Pesky rennovations saved me from the 'good stuff'. :-)