Old 03-07-2007, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Too many seedlings

, I, Marvo, say :

In article et,
Sally Thompson writes
Oh David, a man after my own heart! I currently have about 70
Verbena Bonariensis, about 30 Coreopsis, over 100 yellow alyssum
(well, we do like them g),

Same here, I planted/ sowed Echium Blue Steeple and because they were
expensive and out of the ordinary didn't expect them all to germinate.
Now I have loads and god knows who will want a biennial that will be 6
foot tall next year, albeit a rarish plant

(I'm going to send Sacha an early Christmas present but don't warn
her )

Don't suppose anyone wants about 200 lupins?

No idea what colour they are, but they all germinated, all grew on, and are
now in peat pots with the roots growing through.

I think I'll put them in the woods and see what happens.