Old 03-07-2007, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Too many seedlings

On 3/7/07 13:16, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article et, Sally
Thompson writes
Oh David, a man after my own heart! I currently have about 70 Verbena
Bonariensis, about 30 Coreopsis, over 100 yellow alyssum (well, we do like
them g),

Same here, I planted/ sowed Echium Blue Steeple and because they were
expensive and out of the ordinary didn't expect them all to germinate.
Now I have loads and god knows who will want a biennial that will be 6
foot tall next year, albeit a rarish plant

(I'm going to send Sacha an early Christmas present but don't warn her
)

Okay, I won't! ;-) These will be hugely appreciated when she receives them
though. ;-)
I'll have to see if Ray's got any E.fastuosum going spare this year or next
- just to give you a bit of contrast!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk