Old 03-07-2007, 06:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
finecur finecur is offline

Default moles and tree

Hi, we just moved in this house. We have a tree in the front yard. We
found it is sick. It looks very dry and the inside is all dried up.
And the leaves are falling. We have no clue. Some people said the
ground was too dry. Some people said too much water. Today, I found a
mole built all his tunnels around the root of the tree. I some how
digged it out but did not catch it. Could the reason for the sick tree
be the mole? And how to get rid of the mole?

Thank you very much.

qq