Old 03-07-2007, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Too many seedlings

In article , Sacha
writes

Okay, I won't! ;-) These will be hugely appreciated when she receives them
though. ;-)
I'll have to see if Ray's got any E.fastuosum going spare this year or next
- just to give you a bit of contrast!

Well actually I only grew the Blue Spires as some people had seen them
on a coach trip to Devon and I said I would have a go at growing them. I
actually forgot they were the tall ones so put a load into a seed tray
and was happily planning to plant them as fillers for spaces
I'll put some in the post to you. But PLEASE no tropical plants back,
though I appreciate the thought and offer

Also just bought a Deutzia setchuensis so cuttings have been

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph