Old 04-07-2007, 06:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Lycopene in tomatoes

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Nobody on this gardening site should really care about your
anti-semetic
predjudices. You can brand the Israeli's as facists, but I think
they
are
just
defending their country.

and, (2)
misrepresentation of Lyc-O-Mato's nutritional value.

I am very pleased to say, we already have Palestinian neighbors,
thank
you. Christian Arabs who also were chased from their homes by the
IDF.

More t han likely they were fleeing from the civil wars between
Palestinians
many of whom have as much contempt for Christians as Jews.

I'm sorry everybody. The man called me anti-Semitic. I guess I turned
over one too many rocks. Do I have to declare myself non-anti-Semetic
this cretin? I'm better than no one, and no one is better than me.

As far as my Christian Arab Palestinian neighbors are concerned, they
just want to go back to their homes in Palestine. The homes that they
are barred from by Israel.

If their homes were in Bethlehem or Nazereth, there are no laws
prohibiting
them from living there. The Christian population of those towns used
be
in the majority, but the Moslems have made their lives miserable, and
now
they are in the minority.

Hey, how about one country with justice and freedom for all?

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. It is the Jewish
homeland, and the Israeli's want to keep it that way. The Arabs
have their choice of living in numerous countries surrounding Israel.
The same is not true for Jewish people, almost a million of them were
forced out of their ancestral homes (some have lived there for two
thousand years) by the Arabs and forced to flee to Israel. Arabs
living in Israel enjoy the same rights as Jews, except they cannot
serve in the military. I suggest you study up on these things before
you go spreading your stupid predjudices on gardening sites.

Sherwin

What a schmuck you are Sherwin.

Hey, you started this, big mouth.

--
Billy

Sherwin, you are a waste of space. You have no concept of what a
dialogue is.

Your concept consists of using foul language. You do not answer
any of my claims directly, so you never opened a dialog.

I'm sure you know where you can put your tomato. Nazi.

You calling me a Nazi, now that's the biggest joke of all.
Why don't you give it a rest and stop making a fool of yourself.

Sherwin

--
Billy

http://imeu.net/news/article002597.shtml