Old 04-07-2007, 04:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Jason[_2_] Jason[_2_] is offline

Default Paph. Deperle var. alba - 2 attachments

Hi everyone

I am usually just looking through this group admiring all of your wonderful
plants and pictures. I grow all of mine indoors on window sills in an
apartment in Houston, Texas.

This is one of mine in bloom right now that I wanted to share with everyone
- a Paph. Deperle var. alba that I got last year from Home Depot.

Keep up all the great pictures and growing!!!

Jason

Attached Thumbnails
Paph. Deperle var. alba - 2 attachments-dscn09140001.jpg   Paph. Deperle var. alba - 2 attachments-dscn09130001.jpg