Old 04-07-2007, 02:29 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens,soc.culture.indian
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Help: Best lawn sprinkler for city life?

On Jul 4, 6:11?am, RPS wrote:
If you have experience with different types of lawn/garden sprinklers,
please help a newbie here!

Which is the best lawn sprinkler for city life? We have a normal
Chicago backyard with a walkway in the middle. Also front lawns and
parkways, again with a sidewalk and walkway right there. This creates
tight spaces.

Frankly, I don't care about a few dollars. I really want the best, that
will last and let me control watering.

If you can suggest specific brands and models that would be great. For
stores, I only know Home Depot and Menard, so if they are not right,
please suggest the stores as well. THANKS!

Nothing else comes close for long lasting simplicity:

http://www.amazon.com/Nelson-Poppy-M...555633&sr=8-37