Old 04-07-2007, 05:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chas Hurst Chas Hurst is offline

Default Another raccoon

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Chas Hurst said:

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

"Frank" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 3, 12:08 pm, willshak wrote:
on 7/3/2007 12:43 PM Chas Hurst said the following:

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

trapped in the hav-a-hart. Thos traps have been busy this year. I
think
that's 7 total so far.

What do you do with the trapped 'coon?

Mine go in the witness protection program. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I like to tell people that I relocate them to more affluent
neighborhoods. That ****es them off
Frank

I like it - can I use it ? chuckle I used to drop them off at the
IBM
plant where I last worked.

In most enlightened communities it is illegal for private citizens to
relocate wild animals.

Source?

I'm not your legal advisor. Check it out yourself.