Old 04-07-2007, 05:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Another raccoon

Chas Hurst said:

"Frank" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 4, 2:11 am, "Chas Hurst" wrote:

In most enlightened communities it is illegal for private citizens to
relocate wild animals.

You are right that it is illegal in some communities. I would not
call them "enlightened" ;(
Frank

The law usually is state wide.

Again, source?

It's a good law in my opinion,

It's a law that exists in your head. There are laws about translocation of
/certain/ species, but no blanket coverage of translocation of /all/ wild
animals, as your statements read (and certainly not most "enlightened
communities" and/or states). You're making that up, 100%, and I'm calling
you on it. It's bullshit.

and those that think otherwise I consider unenlightened.

And, those that make up their own laws, expecting everyone to live by them,
I consider borderline schizophrenic.

--

Eggs

A watched clock never boils.