Old 04-07-2007, 05:40 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Pat Pat is offline

Default Another raccoon

Source?

I'm not your legal advisor. Check it out yourself.

I'm not the one that made such a bold statement. I figured you couldn't
back it up, but I thought I'd ask.

It is illegal in Oregon as per Oregon Fish & Wildlife. Releasing spreads
germs. Also you are teaching the animal about traps making the problem more
severe in the new location. In Oregon coons are a game animal and you must
obtain a permit to trap them. Or have a valid hunting license and obey the
hunting regulations.