Old 04-07-2007, 07:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Another raccoon

On Jul 4, 1:01 pm, Lar wrote:

......limited periods of time. California
Department of Fish & Game Regulations prohibit the relocation
of raccoons and other wildlife without written permission of the
Department. For further information on the legal status of
raccoons and other wildlife, contact your California Department
of Fish & Game Regional Office....

Lar

Just what you'd expect from the land of the fruits and the nuts. No
apparent problem here in little DE.
I took a squirrel in my Hav-a-hart to release in county park near a
county police sub-station when a cop pulled in right behind me.
When he got out of the car, I told him I was there to release a
prisoner and opened the trunk to show him the squirrel. All I got was
a chuckle
Frank