Old 04-07-2007, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pinetree Pinetree is offline

Default You can't fool a WASP....

........For the wits here who might get the pun ). Anyhow, the brown paper
bag may or may not work. There was no wasps' nest on the rafters of my
tool-shed this year, but there was one being very quietly constructed under
a bike basket in there, about two feet off the ground. I had been happily
walking by it each time I entered the shed. Not an easy one to dispose of,
but the unfortunate deed is done.......Pinetree