Old 04-07-2007, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Toadstalls in lawn

On 4 Jul, 13:26, PigPOg wrote:

Thanks for the reply however, the garden was completely re-landscaped
to a fairly deep level (0.5 metre in places) so in our case the above
is unlikely to apply. Thanks anyway Sacha.

Regards,
Simon

My back yard had 6-8" of bought-in topsoil put down beofre seeding and
there are a number of mushrooms there (I forget the type). However,
the front yard hasn't been touched at all and there are mushrooms
there too I suspect that it's just down to the weather.