Old 04-07-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
RPS RPS is offline

Default Help: Best lawn sprinkler for city life?

Phisherman wrote:

: I've had bad luck with Melnor, Gardenia and Gilmour.

Does this mean Nelson was okay?

Also, I remember you have Craftsman. Somehow I have become used to
thinking in terms of Home Depot and Menards, probably because they are
nearer, but Sears is a classic store for such stuff and I wouldn't mind
going there.

BTW, are there any reviews on sprinklers? Consumer Reports reviews all
sort of stuff but I couldn't find sprinklers.