Old 04-07-2007, 10:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
dominic Lucas dominic Lucas is offline

Default What is this plant, please?

In article ,
spampot ""spampot\"@NO SPAM orph.org" wrote:

A friend sent me these pix asking what I thought they were, but I have
no idea! Anyone? She says the leaves are very soft, and the plant
blooms all summer.

Thanks,

This is a campanula, not a bluebell. you didnt say where you were from,
but here in the north east of England these are very common (I can see a
row of them from my window!) Sometimes I have heard these called
bellflower as a common name, but that seems to be regional.

Hope it helps

Dom