Old 05-07-2007, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Lycopene in tomatoes

Charlie wrote:

Enjoy your garden and your illusions while you can, young one.

The climate change and the political lies and deceptions which you
support will be your, and all of our undoing. Keep on living your life
with your illusions dictating your actions, you'll never know that you
are sitting in you own excrement while the world melts down around you.

Face your repressed fears. The shock of where you may find yourself in
the not too distant future may not then be so severe.

Charlie

If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it. Meanwhile, you and your
buddy Rose can take your comments over to rec.nazis.

Sherwin