Old 05-07-2007, 06:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Lycopene in tomatoes

Charlie wrote:

Sherwin, there are many paths to the mountaintop, and several
shortcuts. You cannot reach the top if you will not even stop feeding
on the scraps that the master throws to the floor for the dogs.

You need to begin the journey and shed your preconceived notions about
the world. You have been fed a diet of misconceptions and lies and
enjoyed every scrap of it.

You are a fool if you think Billy is saying what you claim he is
saying. Hook, line and sinker, young one......you swallowed it all.

Damn Billy, this pup *has* swallowed it all, as did everyone else who
shied away from this thread, and the one who first tried to cry
foul.......it's still working well, isn't it? There was no foul, there
was only honesty.....and you know how that plays.

(Yeah, I will...it just takes bit and I am bored and onobserved)

Charlie

If this is some kind of game your are playing, I don't buy it. This is
supposed to be a gardening site, not a place to taunt people with
your idiotic comments.

Sherwin