Old 05-07-2007, 07:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Lycopene in tomatoes

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

http://imeu.net/news/article002597.shtml
--
Billy

Well, I see you have made a real study of this finding every wacko web site
you
can
to foster your case. I suggest you take your bullshit and move it out of
rec.gardening.

Sherwin

Mamzer, sie ruhig. Your going to scare the horses. This should give you
sweet dreams.

Baruch Goldstein
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...5/newsid_41670
00/4167929.stm

Jewish settlers
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/51a/102.html

Are you one of those Russian Zionists thugs, Sherwin? Then you must love
Avigdor Lieberman (born on 5 June 1958 in Kishinev, Moldavian SSR,
Soviet Union) is an Israeli politician and leader of the Yisrael Beytenu
party. He has served as the Minister of Strategic Affairs and as a
Deputy Prime Minister of Israel since November 2006.

In 2003, Ha'aretz reported that Lieberman called for thousands of
Palestinian prisoners held by Israel to be drowned in the Dead Sea and
offered to provide the buses to take them there (This includes the women
and children. God, he is really butch, isn't he?).

In May 2004, he said that 90 percent of Israel's one million Arabs would
"have to find a new Arab entity" in which to live beyond Israel's
borders. "They have no place here. They can take their bundles and get
lost," he said.

Remember, these are the folks who have lived in Palestine since before
dirt and the UN General Assembly thinks that they have the right of
return but fascist Israel is supported by corporate fascist America.

By the way, what right does Israel have to decide anything? I'm older
than they are.

How are those tomato suppositories working out?
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/