Old 05-07-2007, 01:11 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
ontheroad ontheroad is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

"Rupert" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 5, 5:02 pm, "Dutch" wrote:

snip...

Wrong shit-for-brains, we've tried the rational approach with you,

Not that I recall. I got totally irrational abuse from the very first
post in reply to me. Are you suggesting that you actually do have
rational objections to what I said? I mean, do you actually agree with
Rick that no-one in our society cares about animals in the slightest?

=========================
Again, a proven liar. Show where i have made this claim, killer.

If not, then what's your objection to what I said?

Can you just identify one position I hold which is irrational and
maybe point me in the direction of all the overwhelming rational
arguments you've raised against it.

veganism causes no/less/fewer deaths just because the diet portion contains
no meat.
Completely unsupported by you, and everyother usenet vegan, hypocrite...

snip...