Old 05-07-2007, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Plague of snails.

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 5 Jul, 11:30, "JennyC" wrote:
Have you seen the speeded up animated picture of a Motorway
which has been closed and left to nature for about 250 years I think
it
is?

Link ??

I've looked around - I was so curious! Found nothing. But I had this
when I wanted to do a green bridge using an old foot bridge in
Manchester last year. I'm still really into the idea. It could be so
fun ;o)

http://cjoint.com/?hfocMPQtEU

I believe the animation was on TV but I would love to see it again.

On the same theme, anyone who knows the Winchester by Pass of old, and those
traffic lights :-(( would find it hard to find now :-)) The cutting has been
filled in and 'sloped' to match the contours of the land and is now all
grass and shrubs :-)). The Worthy Down cutting is another matter :-((

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk