Old 05-07-2007, 04:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Lycopene in tomatoes

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

Sorry if I reminded you of your humanity.

And that is really the nub of it. Bad things happen when you deny a
person their humanity. If you can call someone vermin, hit them in the
head, and take their house, then someone will find a way to call you
vermine, hit you in the head and take your home.

Yeah, I'm guilty of it to. Vituperation solve nothing. If it could, all
my slugs would be gone. Either there has to be room in the boat for
everyone or no one.

Stolen Land 5:24 Bruce Cockburn Waiting For A Miracle (Singles
1970-1987) (Disc 2) Rock 5 5/26/07 8:50 AM

What can be done? I suggest not telling our children how to think. I
also think spending time together is paramount. Hoping my sons show up
this weekend and perhaps a bit of weeding. Dream On.

Bill who has five reasonable sane kids but happens to be crazy and will
now go clean his gutters in the warm rain.

PS Writing in the third person maybe sick )

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade