Old 05-07-2007, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Sue.McNally@gmail.com is offline

Default Lantana blackened leaves

Can someone please help. I've only recently discovered lantana and
just love how it brings so many butterflies and hummingbirds around.
For the first time I've purchased a lantana plant already potted
(instead of planting in my own soil). Not that that should matter, I
don't think.

Anyway, our weather has been a little strange for a New Jersey
summer. Lots of cool nights and 70's days. I've been watering
daily. And noticed that the leaves are all edged in black and the
bottom of the pot is filled with wilted leaves.

Was hoping that someone can help me to stop this decay before it kills
my plant. It's so late in the season, I don't think I'll be able to
find any more for sale.

Help please. Thanks so much!
Sue