Old 05-07-2007, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Newbie

"Astral Voyager" wrote in message
Hi all.

I have just inherited (literally) a garden and, to be honest, know very
little about gardening. I recognise a daffodil, a tulip and dandelion and
that's about my lot. I have books on garden plants and shrubs but it seems
that unless you already know what a plant is the books don't help much.

Is plant identification a function of the group? If I can find out what
various plants are (some may be weeds - likely the ones growing well) I
can maybe make some headway.

So, basically, if I post some links to pictures of stuff will the group
help out?

TIA

Mel W.

alt.binaries.picture.gardens

:-))

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk