Old 06-07-2007, 12:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default Leanin' on the garden's fence

In article ,
madgardener wrote:

I haven't written lately despite the bad luck and personal problems
and health issues.........soooooo, if you don't mind me leaning over the
fence and chatting with the two of youse, I'd be honored.

Shore, pull up a fence. No scars though, and no pictures of scars. Lord
it is a hot one today.

All the melons are up on their toes and lookin' like they're gonna make
a break for it. And the "bird house" gourd will be over the top in the
next couple of days (7'). Everything else is just sagging in the heat (4
PM: 95 F). I know it's not that hot but we haven't been tempered yet.
Few more weeks and this will feel just fine.

Think I'll take a shower and make a run for it to the store. Tabouli,
left over chicken salad, lunch meats, cold fruit, and the last of the
blueberries with raspberry sherbert for dinner tonight. I'd better put
one of them cheap Australian chardonnays in to chill too.

Geronimo,