Old 05-07-2007, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Plague of snails.

On Jul 5, 12:28 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
p.s. This p.m. I am going to Clermont Ferrand to see a hen house aka
the Mary Fisher type one. It's not your Eglu but on the same
principle, hopefully it will be as good, if not the removal van will
be bringing an Eglu.

I'd be interested to know about yours.

Mary, I went to Clermont but got sidetracked and got home at 7p.m.
French time and actually achieved very little today. I am having
dinner tomorrow night with a friend who has told me about the
alternative egglus so I will try and find out a link so that both you
and I can have a look.

Judith