Old 05-07-2007, 09:18 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
irate vegan irate vegan is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 20:06:41 GMT, "Dutch" wrote:

Hows the garden going?

The wet weather we're having here has ruined my petunias.
I dug the soggy, miserable-looking things up today. I don't
think I'll bother with them next year. I think my cacti have
rotted at the roots as well since deciding to keep them
outside in an old china butlers sink. I had em for years!