Old 31-03-2003, 02:08 PM
IP

Default Garlic planting

Hi

Seperate them out and plant like Onions, But Im sure I will be corrected but
you are a bit late Garlic likes to be overwintered and have a few hard
frosts., Dont know why but thats what I have been told so have done that
and have over 100 healthy looking garlic plants growing awy..

Good luck

Ian

"Judy Rigby" wrote in message

I'm sure this is a daft question, but I'm new to growing veg & would
appreciate some advice. I have some garlic to plant (3 bulbs) ... looks
just like the garlic you'd buy for cooking ... but it's not. Do I plant
the bulbs just as they are, or do I separate them out & plant each clove
individually ?

Many thanks
--
Judy